FORUM

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Flight Simulators
Fabio
Post Flight Simulators
on: March 25, 2014, 14:21

Hi everybody

as a FSX or DCS enthusiastic I was serching since years an app like CCP. Easy to use, absolutely affordeble and that works! So, first of all, thanks to the developers. Complimenti.
I'm quite sure that in the flightsim network this app could be a succes story. I personally think that layouts and specific toggles for flight simulators (like they did with the app iControl DCS) could make CCP a "must have" application.
My questions are: are new specific toggles or layouts planned? Like radio panel or lights panel... Second question: do you think could be possible to switch between layers tapping twice on the ipad screen instead of swipeing with 2 fingers?
last question, how do you use the Channel in set up mode? Can you have a toggle using 2 different channels for 2 different behaviours?

Hope somebody can help me as I'm trying to create specific layouts for different planes in FSX.

admin
Administrator
Post Re: Flight Simulators
on: October 28, 2014, 19:23

Hello, thanks a lot for your feedback !

are new specific toggles or layouts planned? Like radio panel or lights panel

We made CCP to be extendable by users, so while we have no plans at the moment to work on game / app specific features / layouts users can create and share both layouts and skins (which could include graphics to recreate a full instrument panel as in a real plane).

Second question: do you think could be possible to switch between layers tapping twice on the ipad screen instead of swipeing with 2 fingers?

We have been thinking of that, would definitely be useful.

Can you have a toggle using 2 different channels for 2 different behaviours?

not at the moment.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.026 seconds.