UPDATE 3 – We finally have an official release date, RC Plane 2 will be available on the appstore from the 29th of June 2011 . Great thanks to all for the patience !
UPDATE 2 – game has not yet been approved, it usually takes between 1 and 2 weeks, so you’ll probably see it next week end.
Some commenters have posted using “admin” as user name giving false informations, if we’ll have some REAL info we will post it here (and in the comments). Great thanks to all for all the feedback and support and thanks for your patience.
UPDATE! – The Final Video is done! Now we’re just waiting for final approval from Apple and then the app will be live.
Rc Plane 2 will (hopefully) very soon be released on the appStore, so here is a recap of all the info you need to know about it :
The itunes description :
Introducing the most realistic RC Plane game and sim for iOs with SIX new game modes, 17 planes to pick from and Gam Center achievement and leaderboard integration. The graphics and gameplay in this universal app are stunning and optimized across a range of supported apple devices with specific optimizations for iPhone 4 retina display and both iPad 1 and 2. Check it out now.
• Two stunning environments: Tuscany and Seaside
• Gamecenter leaderboard and achievement integration
• 12 Races
• Four planes: 3 CH Cessna; 3 CH fighter 29 Jet; 4 CH Cessna; 4 CH Stunt Plane
• 5 Training lessons ranging from 3 Ch takeoff to 4 Ch advanced rudder use.
• Good Ol’ Free Flight:)
In-App Purchase Bundles
• Carrier Ops Aircraft Carrier game mode with f4 Corsair plane and F-18 jet plane
• Airbus game with two DC-9’s and one Jumboliner
• Bird Catcher game with 3 Ch Beachcraft (the pros will like this one)
• Fire Fighter Water Plane game with 4 CH Cannadair water plane and 4 CH Hydro Cessna.
• Road Runner game with f22 fighter plane
• Cargo mode with C-130 Cargo transport plane
• Spitfire WWII awesome plane
• Euro Fighter plane
• REALISTIC 4 Ch Beachcraft Air Rocker plane
Updated Control Scheme
• Real time tweaking of any channel in-game, on the fly.
• Custom rudder control for both beginner and advanced mode.
• Accelerometer support
• Waaaay easier and more realistic to fly the planes than original game.
5 Training Lessons
• Save yourself lots of frustration and $ and learn the basics of RC Plane flying on this beautiful sim on your iPhone or iPad.
• From 3 Ch takeoff to advanced 4 CH controls, this will give you confidence and a great start.
Music done by the great David Cecchi.
And here are the link to all that we have posted about the upcoming game :
- Complete plane gallery
- Preview video (fast video shot during development, but should give an idea of what to expect).
- Pricing policy and apple submission
- Main scenario info
All of the post come with various screenshots, so browse them if you want to see more about soon coming game.
We are working on a cool trailer for the game and should be ready very soon, stay tuned for updates…